Panorama Shoot



I was shooting for one the prestigious construction companies in India some 10 years ago & they wanted a panorama of their project, showcasing all their main buildings. This was the best view I could get after a thorough recce, with the scaffolding as a stumbling block. But deep in my mind I knew my Post production team can create some magic but I was also slightly doubtful, if we can really do it?

It took my amazing team just 2 days to create a memorable panoramic image, which the client proudly displays it in his office even today.

So nothing is impossible in photography & Photoshop. The combo is deadly.


fotocafe

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: