Panorama Shoot



I was shooting for one the prestigious construction companies in India some 10 years ago & they wanted a panorama of their project, showcasing all their main buildings. This was the best view I could get after a thorough recce, with the scaffolding as a stumbling block. But deep in my mind I knew my Post production team can create some magic but I was also slightly doubtful, if we can really do it?

It took my amazing team just 2 days to create a memorable panoramic image, which the client proudly displays it in his office even today.

So nothing is impossible in photography & Photoshop. The combo is deadly.


📸 Fotocafe Studios is free & always will be
Documenting Hyderabad through visuals & sounds as an advertising & industrial photographer for 40 years, now preserving its fading games and streets before they vanish. If this story brought back a memory, consider supporting the archive.
☕ Buy me a chai or UPI: 9849191550@jupiteraxis
Even a few rupees or a chai helps me record one more disappearing sound of Hyderabad. 🙏 - Gansham

Comments

Post a Comment