A small tribute to Great Legend

 Almost a decade or more ago I had the honour to photograph the graduation ceremony of ISB, which I had been doing since it's foundation, but this time it was different. The Chief guest was Sir Ratan Tata, who would be giving away the passing out certificates to the students.

I was thrilled & nervous at the same time & instructed my team that there should be no goof ups & we rehearsed everything a day before with mock drills with the students too, who were very cooperative & had great fun while doing so.

This is one of the candid images shot during the ceremony, which is also my favourite. I shall add more images as I find them. May God grant Him eternal peace...


 

fotocafe

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment