Apples on Shoelaces


Apples on Shoelaces

Photographers need to be observant all the time, if they want to churn out good creative stuff, which is different and has the WOW factor in their images.

I had created this picture long ago, by observing the fruit sellers tying the apples on threads on their carts to display the same. The apples looked very cute in such groups, so I thought of replicating the same in the studio.

But when I was in the process of creating the image, my eye fell on one of my assistant’s shoes, which were sports shoes with colored shoelaces. I thought, why not use shoelaces of different colors instead of plain threads and the rest is History.

Enjoy


fotocafe

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment