Falling in Love

Why photographers fall in love? And why they should? I mean it's good for them. The more often they do the better it is for their photography & better for their subjects.

So am I out of my mind? Have I become an agony aunt or something?

Hey! I am talking about falling in love with the subject you are shooting. Yes love the subject & everything will fall into place. Fame, money & self satisfaction.

The other day I was shooting Mohit Chauhan in a concert & I fell in love with his style of singing, talking & most importantly the way he was playing his guitar.

I shot the pictures with the same passion he had for his music. Believe me I still follow his music. That is love. That is a never ending relation. In fact I follow his every news & updates. That is the case with each & every assignment of mine. I work from my heart.




So What is my message? If you want to specialize in a particular photography area, love is most important factor.

Lots of love & Happy shooting

fotocafe

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment